The LCMPO prepares 3 key fiscally constrained documents to support the decision making for the 3 C process.
These 3 documents are:
- Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP)
- Sets transportation vision for minimum 20+ year time-frame.
- Establishes policies and allocates federal transportation funding to achieve this vision.
- Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- Implementation arm of the MTP.
- Programs capital investments over the next 4 federal fiscal years.
- Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP).
- Annual work program that includes staff planning activities that support the MTP vision and goals.